50 coolest places in the USA to visit with kids
- Disney World
- Miami Beach
- Millennium Park
- Niagara Falls
- An Alaskan Cruise
- The National Mall
- Glacier National Park
- Dinosaur Valley State Park
- The Black Hills
- San Diego Zoo
- Children’s Museum of Indianapolis
- International Spy Museum in Washington DC
- Georgia Aquarium
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Maui Ocean Center
- World’s Largest Toy Museum – Branson, Missouri
- Chesapean Outdoors – Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore – Empire, Michigan
- U.S. Space and Rocket Center – Huntsville, Alabama
- Kalahari Waterparks- Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
- FlyOver America – Bloomington, Minnesota
- Alabama Extreme Watersports Inc.
- Atlantis, Paradise Island
- Grand Lucayan, Bahamas
- Cayman Islands
- Niagara Falls
- Statue of Liberty
- White House
- Yellowstone National Park
- Times Square
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Las Vegas Strip
- St Louis Arch
- Freedom Trail in Boston
- San Antonio River Walk
- Washington Monument: District of Columbia
- Mall of America: Bloomington, Minnesota
- Empire State Building: New York
- South Beach: Miami Beach, Florida
- Alaka’s Denali National Park
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Cocoa Beach, Florida
- Gallup, New Mexico
- Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Mackinac Island, Michigan
- Outer Banks, North Carolina
- Seattle, Washington
- Washington, D.C.
The Walt Disney World Resort, also called Walt Disney World and Disney World, is an entertainment complex in Bay Lake and Lake Buena Vista, Florida, in the United States, near the cities Orlando and Kissimmee.
Miami, officially the City of Miami, is the seat of Miami-Dade County, and the cultural, economic and financial center of South Florida in the United States. The city covers an area of about 56 square miles between the Everglades to the west and Biscayne Bay to the east.
Millennium Park is a private park in Kolkata, situated along the Strand Road on eastern shore of Hooghly River for a stretch of 2.5 km near Fairlie Ghat and opposite to Railway Club. The park consists of landscaped gardens and children’s amusement rides.
Niagara Falls is a group of three waterfalls at the southern end of Niagara Gorge, spanning the border between the US state of New York and the Canadian
Ships sailing Alaska in 2020.Itinerary types include IP (Inside Passage), GA (Gulf of Alaska) and L (longer sailings). … Finally, cruises at the beginning (April and May) and end (September and October) of Alaska’s cruise season are generally a bit cheaper than those in June, July and August.
The long, grassy National Mall is home to iconic monuments including the Lincoln Memorial and the Washington Monument. At the eastern end is the domed U.S. Capitol, and the White House is to the north. It’s also flanked by Smithsonian museums, and its lawns and pathways are often crowded with school groups, joggers and softball teams. Nearby, the Tidal Basin reservoir is known for its blossoming cherry trees.
Glacier National Park is a 1,583-sq.-mi. wilderness area in Montana’s Rocky Mountains, with glacier-carved peaks and valleys running to the Canadian border. It’s crossed by the mountainous Going-to-the-Sun Road. Among more than 700 miles of hiking trails, it has a route to photogenic Hidden Lake. Other activities include backpacking, cycling and camping. Diverse wildlife ranges from mountain goats to grizzly bears.
Dinosaur Valley State Park is a state park near Glen Rose, Texas, United States
The Black Hills & Badlands of South Dakota From the four faces carved high on Mount Rushmore and the Cathedral Spires of Custer State Park to the wondrous caverns of Wind Cave, from the otherworldly Badlands in the east to Devils Tower in the west
Choose your safari! Discover herds of animals roaming field habitats on a unique adventure at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park.